Friday, April 24, 2009

Prince Charming...

...I'd Rather Be One Of The Dwarfs

A couple of time a year children at the British School get to perform in front of their parents for their assembly (not to be mistaken with the Christmas Show!).

Jeremy’s assembly was on Friday and they played the classic “Cinderella and the 7 Dwarfs”

But it all started on Monday when he came back with a note asking him to practice his lines. When I asked him about it he didn’t want to talk, so I went to plan B, the mother smooth approach: questioning without questioning. I finally found out that he didn’t want to kiss the princess. He said he didn’t want to do it and he will tell Mrs Smart (yes that’s the name of his teacher!) that he will NOT do it. Trying to tell him how proud I was that he was the prince he replied: I’m one of the smallest in the class, I don’t understand why she wants me to be the prince I should be a dwarf!

Poor Jeremy stuck being the lead actor…
I would marry that Prince in a second

He didn’t kiss the princess, instead he throw (not give but throw) at her a heart-shaped pillow. His honor is safe!!

The Chinese Mother-in-law is never far from the newlywed:
Is the Princess tall or the Prince short?