Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chinese:...

...Finger In The Nose!

I have complained a number of times about how hard not easy it is to learn Chinese (besides yesterday wizard found with almost no help!!). Well of course having 3 hours a week of Chinese and doing NO homework aside doesn’t help improve my level. But I have found a new methodology and I would like to highly recommend it to any of our future visitors:

  • That's not right: Sum Ting Wong
  • Are you harboring a Fugitive?: Hu Yu Hai Ding
  • See me ASAP: Kum Hia Nao
  • Stupid Man: Dum Fuk
  • Small Horse : Tai Ni Po Ni
  • Did you go to the beach?: Wai Yu So Tan
  • I bumped into a coffee table: Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
  • I think you need a face lift: Chin Tu Fat
  • It's very dark in here: Wao So Dim
  • I thought you were on a diet: Wai Yu Mun Ching?
  • This is a tow away zone: No Pah King
  • Our meeting is scheduled for next week: Wai Yu Kum Nao?
  • Staying out of sight: Lei Ying Lo
  • He's cleaning his automobile: Wa Shing Ka
  • Your body odor is offensive: Yu Stin Ki Pu
  • Great: Fa Kin Su Pah

Always happy to help!!