Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Qing Ren Jie Kuai Le

...情人结快乐 - Happy Valentine's Day

China will celebrate Valentine’s Day as the rest of the World. Traditionally they have a lovers’ days which is on the 7th day of the 7th month - which for some obscure reason of calendar they celebrated twice in 2006 because it was a leap year so the Chinese not only add a day every 4 years but a whole month (in the traditional calendar) every 2 to 3 years!!! And last year they decided to add a second 7th month (I’m sure it’s not really clear to you but I will investigate furthermore and write a new post when the time comes) but back to Valentine: When in the States over the Holidays I came upon this ad and I wanted to share it with my loyal male readers!!!!


And the mystery of lingerie shopping has been revealed!!!

Click on picture to enlarge
Click on the "Back" button of your browser to come back to this page