Saturday, July 4, 2009

If Only I Had One More Day...

(One Day Short Of 1050)

…I would have another meal of Peking Duck or and Hot Pot, one last Jiang Bing in the back alley, see one more time the Great Wall, get lost in the park of the Temple of Heaven, ride my bike in the little Hutong lanes and take more pictures, stop and do some more people watching….

Though there have been many challenges living here if I could do it all over again…. I wouldn’t change a thing (maybe learn more Chinese)


When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.
Clifton Fadiman (1904 - 1999)

2 years, 10 months, 1 week, 6 days and a few hours or 1049 days since we arrived in Beijing, China on August 20th, 2006

Or to put into another word number: 481
That’s the number of posts I wrote on this blog… Thanks for reading it!


中国,我会想你
zhong guo, wo hui xiang ni - China, I will miss you

谢谢, 再见
XieXie, ZaiJian - Thank You, Good Bye

西琳
XiLin (aka Celine)

中国北京市,2009年7月4日
Beijing, China - July 4, 2009





"Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened."

Dr Seuss


On our way...